Saturday, August 22, 2015

REVIEW: Inside Out (2015)


WARNING!!!!

IT MAYBE CONTAINS SOME SPOILER!! PLEASE REFRAIN FROM READING THIS IF YOU WANT TO HAVE WHILE WATCHING THE MOVIE!!! ^^

Summary:

After young Riley is uprooted from her Midwest life and moved to San Francisco, her emotions - Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust and Sadness - conflict on how best to navigate a new city, house, and school.


Inside Out, if I can say, it's REALLY A GREAT MOVIE EVER!!!!

The all brand new concept from this movie really AWESOME!!! I dunno what to describe about this movie other than AWESOME!!!

Honestly, if I have to choose between them which one I like more, I CAN'T!!!!

For Joy,
She really remind me of my happy's side (She is JOY after all ^^). She also appear to be the main character's (Riley) leader mind (?) <--- a="" dunno="" i="" p="" said="" should="" sorry....="" that="" what="">Her wish is to make Riley to be happy. And she always try to make Riley always happy even in Riley's hard times.

For Anger,
I found him to be... sometimes... cute?? LOLZ XDDD
His anger is always make me laugh and from his head there'll always there fire erupted everytime he become ANGER! XDD

For Disgust,
She will feel disgust everytime Joy talk about broccoli. At the last part of the movie, Disgust somehow become the savior for Riley (I really like her action at that time ^^).

For Fear,
It's so fun everytime he become fear of everything that he feels scary ^^. And also, seems like Anger like to bully him. As everytime Anger want to take control and Fear try to stop him, instead Fear got punched by Anger ^^. Aww~ poor Fear....

For Sadness,
I LOVE THIS CUTIE!!!
When Joy want to make Riley happy, Sadness will try to touch the emotion ball and make as the result it become sad. And because of that, Joy will always try to push aside Sadness. At the first part, Joy introduce every characters and their jobs. But, she stated that she didn't know about Sadness'.
But, as the story progress, we can see what Sadness is actually. I can't talk about that in here because I don't want this post become too heavy with spoilers ^^

Compare to the other characters, Sadness is almost the one who have a lot of character development. In this movie, we will see that Sadness don't always bring sadness to everyone, but it also will bring joy.

-------------

That's it for today post. All of this are merely my opinion when watching the said movie. Everyone have their own opinion that maybe different from me. ^^

Please support Pixar Animation Studios by watching this movie at the cinemas near your place ^^

Thank you for reading~~~ ^^

Have a nice day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment