Thursday, October 11, 2012

I Don't Mean to Hurt You - Bleach IchiRuki Fanfic

Summary: Inoue ask Rukia to give a letter for Ichigo. Until 1 week, there's no reply from Ichigo. And one day, Ichigo give back Rukia's book and there's a letter in it.


CHAPTER 1

RUKIA POV

"Hello, Kuchiki," Tatsuki voice surprise me.

Although we in different class, we're best friend. But, really. She make me surprise. Why? She never comes so early like this morning. She usually comes a few minutes before the bell rings.

"Hi…what's wrong? You don't look yourself today. Why do you come so early today?" I ask her.

"Well, I have some to do. By the way, have you heard anything about Orihime?"

Inoue? What's wrong with her? She also one of my best friend include Tatsuki. But, what Tatsuki talking about?

"What's the matter with her?" I asked.

"Haven't you heard? Everyone at school has," she reply.

"What is it? Will you tell me, please?" I beg her.

"Ok, fine. She is falling in love with Ichigo. Don't you know? She is your classmate, isn't she?"

"You're kidding! I can't belive it's true. As far I know, she's a calm girl. But, how about Ichigo's response?" I asked her.

"Wow…I don't know. Please ask him yourself. Ichigo and you belong to the same volleyball clud, don't you? But, I think he pays no special attention to Orihime. Since… he love somebody else," Tatsuki reply.

"Who is she anyway?" I asked again.

"Well, you'd better ask him yourself. The bell will be ringing soon," she answer hurriedly and ran to her class room.

*****

The break finally ended. One by one, my friends enter the classroom. It was noisy in the classroom. The teacher was absent and there's no special assignment for us. I back to my chair when Inoue come to me with something with her. I think it's a letter.

"Kuchiki-san, are you going to play volleyball this afternoon?" Inoue ask.

 "Yes, what can I do for you?"

"I want to give this letter to Kurosaki-kun. Will you help me give it to him?" Inoue beg me.

"Yes, I will. Believe me. I'm as good as Mr. Postman," I said with smile.

"Thanks a lot for your help, Kuchiki-san."

"No problem."

*****

In the afternoon, I meet Ichigo in the volleyball court. He's smiling when I approach him.

"Yo, Ichigo…." I call him.

"Yes, what's wrong?" he come to me with a smile.

"Here is a letter for you," I said while handing it to him.

"Who is it from?" Ichigo requested.

"Please read it yourself," I said.

"Well, is it from your close friend?"

"Right," I reply shortly.

He look at the letter then to move to me. Ichigo smiling when he look at me. I'm a bit annoyed by his smile.

"Hey…is there something wrong or funny from me?"

"Not really. Let's go. The other has waiting for us," then we go together.

*****

A week has pass when Inoue come to me and asked about her letter.

"How about the letter? I wonder why he hasn't answer it yet," wonder Inoue.

"I'm afraid I don't know. I haven't meet him for a week. But, I promise that I will ask about it as soon as I meet him."

"Thanks, Kuchiki-san."

When I say I will ask it, she look very happy. I also wonder why Ichigo hasn't reply it. It have been one week pass. But, he hasn't reply it yet.

I think I should looking for him and ask it. Maybe he will reply it soon. Hah……all about this make my head hurt, thought Rukia.

*****

One evening ichigo drop by my house to return a book he borrow a few days before. Then, I ask him about the letter.

"Ichigo, have you answer Inoue's letter I give you a few days ago?"

"Sorry, I had no time to write it. I'd rather say, I don't love her, but I do love someone else," he reply.

"May I know who?" my curious side come again.

"Well, you will know everything soon. Sorry, I must be off now. Give my best regards to your parents. See you tomorrow."

"Yes I will. See you."

Then I go to my room in the second floor. When I studying that evening, I find a letter in the book which Ichigo return. I'm really very surprise when I read it……

Dear Kuchiki Rukia,
Thanks a lot of your kindness. But I'm very sorry to let you know that I don't love your friend.
If you really want to know the girl who I like the best, her name is KUCHIKI RUKIA, the one who is reading this letter now.
Yes, Rukia, I do love you. I have wanted to say it to you directly, but you never give me a chance to do so.
Well, I'm waiting for your answer, dear.
With love,
Kurosaki Ichigo

Oh my God!! What should I do? Do I like him? Maybe, but how about Inoue? She is my classmate and my good friend. It hurts to know this. Oh no, I will not do it. And tomorrow I will tell him. I must find time to say it.

Ichigo… I don't mean to hurt you. I can't love you. Please don't hate me. Let's be friends till the end of time, but don't love me.

I can't do that, you know. Oh, God, help me explain it to him. I really don't know what I will do if I meet Inoue tomorrow.

Sorry for the grammer!! ><
Next chapter I will try to be better then this. Thanks~

No comments:

Post a Comment