Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Oz Vessalius Past REVEALED!!! HE is the first B-RABBIT!!


Shall I introduce you to him? This is the chain I formed a contract with. Oz the B-Rabbit. (Jack Vessalius to Glen Baskerville ). - Ch. 70 - Oz
WTH!!! It really a shocking news for every fans in the world!!! Who knows that Oz was actually a ... CHAIN??!!! And that chain was B-RABBIT!! Although we know that the B-Rabbit was Alice.


Lately, Pandora Hearts revealed every character who related with Tragedy Sablier's past. From Jack, Lacie, Glen (Oswald Baskerville who actually Lacie's big brother), Alice, and now Oz.

I think, slowly, Jack not longer a protagonist but an antagonist. Because, he plan to kill Glen so that Jack can go to abyss to 'see' Lacie. But Glen try to stop Jack saying there's no way to bring Lacie back.
Though Oz past get a little show, but I think the whole story will revealed next month. I looking forward Pandora Heart chapter 71 ^^

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for chapter 73! Lacie and Oswald are such adorable siblings and I can't wait for the final showdown with Jack.

    ReplyDelete